Thursday, August 6, 2009

Tomorrow is the day


Tomorrow is the day that we start our garage sale. I don't have much, mostly books, stuffed toys, a few knick knacks, and a few various other things, and then a twin sized bed. I might have an entertainment center too.

Tonight everything gets priced, books 75 cents or 2/$1, movies $1 or $2 (gotta check with the other girl I'm doing this with to see what she has hers priced as), stuffed toys 25 cents for small ones up to $2 depending on their size etc...

Anyway I hope I do this right, sale starts tomorrow, ends on Sunday. I have to work on Sunday but my boyfriends sister will sell, sell, sell for all of us so it is ok.

Really, I'll be happy to get rid of some things and have some money. I hope to earn enough to buy our new comforter set.

1 comment:

  1. I always think of Garage sales as a two fold event. I'm decreasing the clutter and hopefully earning some extra cash! good luck with the sale!

    ReplyDelete