So I started my savings, I haven't been able to add much more to it and now I'm going to have to take from it.
My car (as usual when I get to this point) has taken a turn and is in need of repairs.
So far it needs:
- Rotors and brakes
- Power Steering Pump
- New hose for windshield washer solvent
- New Gasket for oil pan and trans pan both fluids are leaking
- Front end work that can wait
- Rust prevention
- The remote start I got as a gift installed
- Whatever leaks badly when it rains so I get a soaking floor on the front passenger side
I still owe on this car so it isn't really feasible to look at other vehicles. The car is 7 years old. I hate the car. However, it has a lot of money sunk into it already. I bought a lemon I think from my mother at blue book value at that. Never buy from family, EVER!
As luck would have it, I only have to buy the parts and give my boyfriend's BIL a few bucks to work on it. It is still depressing, this car has had a lot of work done to it.
I've been discouraged about this and so I haven't posted. I am trying not to go back to my old stick your head in the sad ways so I'm posting here.