Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Spending for 6/15/09

Almost... Almost had a no spending day.

Spent $1.99 on celebratory ice cream. This was totally my fault too, my kiddo wanted ice cream after her game... I told her no that I didn't want to spend the money that I hadn't planned on. So she had her own money and asked if she bought herself it could we, I said okay. I should have resisted and let her have her ice cream but I didn't. Shame, shame...

Oh and can we just talk about $1.99 for a small ice cream cone (it had a dip flavor, cherry coating thing but still) what the heck? This is going to make me sound old but I remember when.... (oh never mind lol).

Hopefully, now that I had to post my shame in totally impulse spending I will resist next time. Plus that would be a great example for my daughter if I resisted.... this time that sweet, cool, sugary goodness it just called and called and I caved. Blah!

1 comment:

  1. Forgoing when others are eating (especially yummy foods like ice cream) is sooooooo hard. Keep at it though, and remind yourself that these are teaching opportunities - that might help with motivation. Though for what it is worth, I would have totally caved too.

    ReplyDelete